Elvis Annoys Me >:|

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elvis Annoys Me >:|

I love Civ2:ToT, but why is Elvis my entertainer? I hate his music, I hate the velvet, black light, pearly bell-bottom sub-culture his presence created, so I want him OUT!!

I am editing him out of the game. GRRR!!

(I may need some help with this later if I can't figure out how to do it.)

I agree
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What!? Elvis is the KING! But I do prefer his early years over fat, glittery, Vegas Elvis.

I wouldn't mind Freddy Mercury as a replacement though.
      Or what about Michael Jackson? His changing face could aptly represent the entertainers of the different ages.
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
        Or what about Michael Jackson? His changing face could aptly represent the entertainers of the different ages.
        Save him for the Sci-fi game.
        Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Maybe I'll scan a Frank Sinatra face and use my photoshop skills to put him in TOT. I don't like Sinatra, but I think he's a better icon to use for an Entertainer.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

heathens...

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
              His changing face could aptly represent the entertainers of the different ages.

Comment

I agree with the Freddie Mercury thing.

In fact some of my friends way back when tried to mod Red Alert (the original, not RA2) to have two factions - Queen (with Freddie Mercury) vs the "King of Pop" (with Michael Jackson).

One of the ways you 'recuited' infantry units as the King of Pop was to install childrens' amusement parks. They were planning on putting Elvis in there as a special Commando unit but they graduated and split up before that happened.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Save him for the Sci-fi game.
                  "Him"?

Comment

Working...
                  X